Expertise in financial analysis, cash flow and business plans help Litchfield National Bank structure the best loan packages possible for your business. You will be well informed about the status on your application because all loan decisions are made in-house.
Long and short term loans are available for:
- Operating Needs – Provide immediate working capital to purchase inventory, or to cover payrolls, taxes, utilities or other expenses.
- Equipment / Machinery – Finance larger credit needs, such as purchases of machinery and equipment, with a loan designed to keep your monthly obligations at a reasonable level.
- Commercial Real Estate – Start, move or expand your business with a commercial real estate loan to help you respond quickly to opportunities.
- Revolving Lines of Credit – Gain increased control over finances with a revolving line of credit to use at your discretion. Your credit line is based upon the value of your assets and replenishes itself as you pay the balance.
Litchfield National Bank also works with:
- Small Business Administration
- USDA/Rural Development
- City of Litchfield Revolving Loan Program
- Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (Revolving Loan Fund)
Fixed and variable interest rates are available, with rates based on local market conditions, term of loan and type of asset purchased.
Contact Phil Williams today and find out how our competitive pricing and flexible loan terms can help your business.